Original poetry created to inspire you to live your authentic truth! Beautiful designs and colors. Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Canvas colors may differ slightly from images.
|HEIGHT (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
"Knew, Know" by LaKeshia T. Williams, love notes from keesh blog
I knew, I loved me
Any opposed to my bliss
I knew who I was
To a land of shallow acceptance
Acting and existing as I should
For the depth of love's past
isn't sufficient and only will last
until the next due date
Now, I dance with the shadows,
and frolic with the sun
I know, I love me.