Original poetry created to inspire you to live your authentic truth! Beautiful designs and colors. Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Canvas colors may differ slightly from images.
|HEIGHT (inches)||WIDTH (inches)|
"The Butterfly Affect" by LaKeshia T. Williams, love notes from keesh blog
There they are My one and only star the One, the All, My Lover A love that touches like no other Butterflies affecting my tummy I know what love is, I ain't no dummy But, why do I feel so funny? Commonplace, with a different face a space, too familiar Recurrent For Butterflies, they weren't But Moths to a flame More commonly named trauma. Bonded by unseen bands Staggered waves of energy A synergy, of toxicity and dysfunction